Tiki Docks On Alafia River, Maximo Marina Unveil New Menu
The Polynesian-inspired grill and bar in Riverview and St. Petersburg is introducing 18 new food and beverage items.
RIVERVIEW, FL — The waterfront bar and grill known for its Polynesian flavors and flair, Tiki Docks, is elevating its menu with the addition of 18 new food and beverage items at both its Riverview and Skyway locations.
“The tiki culture is such a unique and fun experience, and we’re excited to honor that culture with this new menu. Not only are we delivering quality, authentic food, but we are also able to provide incredible value with entrees starting at $15.99,” said Marc Brown, president of 23 Restaurant Services.
Highlights of the new menu include:
- Mahalo Pork Nachos — Classic nachos with a Polynesian flare featuring house-roasted pulled pork, jalapeño queso, cheddar cheese, Hawaiian BBQ, pickled red onions, pineapple sambal relish and cilantro served on freshly seasoned tortilla chips.
- Spice Seared Ahi Saku — Ahi tuna blackened, lightly seared and sliced thin, served with a sweet chili-soy emulsion and cucumber mango pico.
- Pipeline Grouper Dinner — Fresh blackened grouper, served on cheesy grits, with Tiki Docks’ tequila lime butter sauce.
- Speared Ribeye — 8 ounces of seasoned Black Angus ribeye skewered with peppers and onions with crispy garlic baked potato wedges, served with a choice of chimichurri or teriyaki sauce.
- Mahalo Pork Sandwich — House-roasted pulled pork, coated in Hawaiian BBQ sauce, pickled red onions, spicy cabbage slaw and tiki mustard.
Hula Hula Burger — Braised onions, pineapple relish, gochujang aioli, teriyaki glaze and arugula.
- The Perfect Storm — Kraken rum, fresh lime and Q Ginger Beer.
Other new menu items include: Tuna Poke, Pipeline Shrimp Dinner, Fantail Shrimp, Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, Kalua Pig Roast Tacos, Surfing Shrimp Tacos, Coconut Crusted Shrimp, Kokomo Burger, Aloha Burger, Paradise Caesar Salad and Island Chopped Salad.
Tiki Docks offers happy hour every day from 3 to 6 p.m. with $4 wells and wines, $2 off custom cocktails and $1 off draft beers. Come for Shuck It Wednesday with a half dozen oysters for $8.99 or a full dozen for $16.99.
Tiki Docks was established in 2020. The Skyway location is at Maximo Marina, 3769 50th Ave. S, St. Petersburg, and the Riverview location is on the Alafia River at 10704 Palmetto St.
Read Original Article on Patch.com: