Tiki Docks River Bar + Grill
The Riverview Tiki Docks Bar + Grill location is a relocated South Pacific Tropical getaway in Hillsborough County Florida. The story, as it has been passed from one person to the next, explains that a cyclone blew seven tikis onto the banks of the Alafia River Riverview, Florida in 2016. The newly found collection of tikis influenced the Polynesian flavors of our menu and the flair found at our Riverview Tiki Docks Bar + Grill, however, their journey to Tampa Bay did result in a few other interesting tiki-inspired surprises.
Visit your Riverview Tiki Docks Bar + Grill often, as each experience will by one-of-a-kind and it will awaken a tiki life inside you.
No matter if you want to try fresh oysters in a relaxing tropical setting during our Shuck It Wednesday, you prefer to listen to live local music in Riverview or you want to catch Tiki Time Happy Hour drinks with friends, we have what you’re looking for! Always be sure to ask about a Long Pour for only $2.50 more!
Our tiki team in Riverview, FL is looking forward to introducing you to waterfront dining setting in a beautiful indoor or outdoor setting.
The Tiki Docks Bar + Grill location in Riverview is well-known for:
- A tiki inspired bar
- Beautiful outdoor waterfront dining views
- Delicious shuck-it fresh oysters
- Live music 2PM – 5PM TH – SUN in Riverview
- Tiki Time Happy Hour with special pricing on house wines and wells, custom cocktails and draft beer
* Call Ahead is only available for 10 or more people, and all parties larger than 10 people will be seated separately at no more than 10 people per table. Currently, call ahead addition to the waitlist is not available. We will have this available for customers in the future.